Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Who am I? Why am I here?

How did I get here? A million years ago, I knew an idealistic and dramatic go-getter, who travelled the world and knew just about everything. She knew she was going places, damn it, although she meant that figuratively, as she knew in her heart she'd always call New England home.....

Fast forward to today, said girlie is a suburban housewife in Virginia, currently gestating daughter #3.....sure, she does a little freelance writing, but, for crying out loud, she specializes in CRAFTS and SCRAPBOOKING. Her inner Riot Grrl must be weeping.

What am I going to blog about? Who the heck knows. I've never been too good at restricting my interests or my chatter. These are merely the inner musings of that lady at the PTA meeting wearing Doc Maertens with her maternity pants......

3 Comments:

Blogger annasplit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:16 PM  
Blogger annasplit said...

All hail the blogging queen! :)

5:18 PM  
Blogger BuckeySandy said...

"Doc Martens and maturnity pants" I love that image of you! Keep it up these are great.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home