Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Control your shock!

Yes, I am actually updating. Between traveling for New Year's and then a wicked bout of stomach flu, this "World" has been sadly dormant. I'll do better, I promise.

Wee lady was 6 months old yesterday -- how time flies! She's rolling around like a trooper, chewing on everything in sight (I think a tooth will soon emerge) and she is officially the Baldest Lang Baby by a long shot. (Although those of you who saw my first two babies know that that is not a difficult feat!)


Six Months Old! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

She's so adorable! Six months old already! I can't believe it.

Maybe she'll be blonde? Blondes seem to have less hair as babies.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

What a sweet picture!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bald and cute!!!! (I was bald for so long that my dad actually thought I was never going to get hair. And then when it came in all massive and curly, I'm sure my parents were like "damn. bald was better.") :)

Great photo, great baby! :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

She is adorable!! Happy half a year, sweet girl!!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home