Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just a few things to do.......Ongoing projects and insanity

Just the other day, I thought to myself that I really have to pull it together....Seriously, what is going on around here? The laundry is piling up, the dishwasher seems to be perpetually full, and where did that baby crawl off to, now? How did all this start to come apart at the seams? Well.....I thought about it, and took stock of all the little projects I have working right now...(And this is on top of the usual stuff of keeping the family fed, clothed, and largely intact) My to-do list reveals an unsettling level of insanity.

End of School Year Teacher gifts and Events
Learn to use New DSLR camera
Burn DVR recordings ont DVD
Sew new dress for American Girl Doll (A project trailing from Christmas)
Write Column for Winter Issue of CreativeTECHniques
Retool resume for freelance Marketing work
Whole family to dentist
Hatch Triops Eggs, feed and raise Triops
Cancel Undersea University Club as Triops eggs were only desired item per eldest daughter
Mail gifts to nephews
Arrange trip to Connecticut later in summer
Make and mail congratulatory and get-well cards to total of 5 relatives
Clip Cat's claws
Continue with girls' ice skating lessons
Sign up and begin girls' swimming lessons
Write additional article for Winter CT issue
Sell House
Buy new House


You know, I was about to add "Make appointment with doctor to check for anemia" because I haven't been this tired since I had a severe case of it during my last pregnancy. However, now that I've looked at my to-do list, I think I'm just flippin' TIRED. sheesh.

It's 11pm, and the baby is crying. Must run! Whee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Thanks, Andie! But, couldn't you also help with the laundry? Hello? Andie? Now, where did she go......

4:52 PM  
Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Hey I am tired just looking at the list!! I send you superwoman vibes!! Hugs Wanda

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home