Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, March 28, 2005

Ah........Monday!

You know, I never understood why my Mom liked Mondays so much....UNTIL NOW. After a week of rainy spring break, I was SO READY to see the tail lights of that yellow bus this morning. I had a rockin' weekend though, hanging with my friends Molly and Traci. Yes, people, I met up with internet buddies and they were not creepers, weirdos, or Comic Book Guy in disguise. We had a great time out on the town Saturday night, and then Traci and her husband Nic joined the fam for Easter Dinner on Sunday. When the time came for them to go, my 3 year old wailed, "BUT I LOVE THEM!" so they were obviously a big hit....

I have about a hour and a half before baby ballerina class and a whole heap of fun new scrapping supplies to play with, so I think I'll see what I can come up with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home