Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 15, 2006

First Food


Not sure what we think of this.... Posted by Picasa

Wee lady had her first solid food last night....She was very excited to finally stuff some of that stuff in her mouth, but, as you can see, the jury is still out on the dining experience.

And, on another note....a new look! I finally got clever with my title banner....now I just need to figure out how to have a nifty link section and I'll be, like, a real, live, grown-up blog lady!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's absolutely beautiful, Elaine. I love your blog! Thanks for sharing!

Sophia

1:34 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Great update of the Blog! It looks incredible!

Not as incredible as your wee one, though!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

She is looking adorable and I love your New Look!! Hugs Wanda

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow- she is tooo cute!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home