Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

An Open Letter to the Good Folks at Plaid Enterprises


 Posted by Picasa

In a desperate attempt at catching up with my daughter's mad skills in the world of Altered Art, I decoupaged a couple of notebooks today....And I just want to beg the good people at Plaid Enterprisesto never, EVER change my Mod Podge.

Frankly, I don't care if it tends to yellow. I don't want to know about it's archival appropriateness. I just look at that groovy little bottle and smell that MOD PODGE smell and I'm transported to 1972 and St. Alban's Preschool. If only I could find some dried milkweed pods to coat with glitter, I'd hang them from a giant macrame owl.

And then I'd get to sniff Jute, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger T. said...

I so relate. :)

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But why stop at seed pods and macrame owls, when you can ride the craftin' train to Severed-Hand Purse Land? http://www.catesgarage.com/crafts/bizarre/bizarre.html

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home