Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Stamp Haul


mmmmmmmmmmmm Posted by Picasa



Well, I was a bit MIA for a while...we had our hardwoods refinished last week, and the whole house was shrouded under a thick layer of dust and plastic....Things are getting back to some odd semblance of normal, though, I and I enjoyed a little fun girl chatter and retail therapy with the ever-cool Miss Kelly.

Now, I am not much of a stamper...but for some reason, I was in the mood to buy some stamps! See? Aren't they cute? Validate me!

I'll get some cute Halloween photos and share them next week....

3 Comments:

Blogger AtomicArt1 said...

Those are totally cute! I love the circles--what a fun background! And the "thanks" one is so versatile and practical...reminds me of when I told my husband I needed to start making cards because it "would save us money". :)

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those! :-) tfs

8:18 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Awesome stamps, very versitle and they will look good on both cards and your pages.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home