Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 25, 2005

Baby Dreams......

Anyone who has ever watched a newborn sleep could tell you that babies dream. They twitch, giggle, and cry in response to whatever saga is unfolding in their unconscious minds. And, I've always wondered just what they could be dreaming about -- their life experiences are, after all, quite limited. But, today at the pediatrician's office, I think I may have figured out that the nightmares of a baby might not be so different from those of much bigger folk.

I mean, her life experiences may be limited, but the wee lady has lived through being stripped naked and weighed before a room of commenting strangers. What could be worse for a woman of any age, I ask?

8 Comments:

Blogger May said...

I have wondered what my baby dreams about... she too dreads the Dr. scale. Who doesn't?? =)

May

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! It's so good to see you come up for air today. I've greatly missed your daily banter and wit. Do come out and play more often. Also, pictures, please. I want to see more of the three princesses!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting though, what do babies dream about, nipples maybe?

Dar

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Snicker! Indeed, what stress!

They do dream, though, I can certainly attest to that.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

I love the way you think!! Enjoy your sweet bay!! Hugs Wanda

6:40 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

ROFLOL!!!

When my kids were asleep and they'd smile or laugh, I always said "s/he's dreaming about my boobs again" LOL

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny! What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

Melissa

3:00 PM  
Blogger Thena said...

BEAUTIFUL BABY!!

SO happy for you!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home