Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Artpad Results......

OK, for clarification....post your creation or a link to it in your own Blog, and link to your blog from the comments section here...I'll be linking to my Blog entry on 2Peas, which is where I saw the challenge.

I love challenges like this -- they are such a great way to jump start your creativity! (As you can see below, Ali Edwards self-portrait challenge got me going last week....I wonder what's next!)

Now, unlike other MeMe blog participants, I can't seem to find a way to save my finished product so I can upload it here....but while I'm working on that conundrum, check out the painting-in-process here. Flash is required.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool, and totally true!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home