Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 25, 2005

MeMe.....I like the sound of that!

From 2Peas:

a meme is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.

I thought it would be fun to post a challenge, photo assignment or question that we would all answer in our blogs at the same time that week. Then we could post here when we posted so that we could all share together with each other.

"How much closer we'd all be if we stopped long enough to honor one another in a circle of show-and-tell. If we listened to one another's stories, looked at each other's creations. We're all hungry for community. We need more ways to connect. Adults still need show-and-tell. Literally."
-Pam Grout "Art & Soul"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

This week [April 24th- May 1] we are going to paint. online. ARTPAD

You have 4 rules.

1. Don't think.
2. Don't judge.
3. JUST DO.

4. You have permission to fail, to be mediocre, to suck sewer slime. Sometimes, when we give ourselves permission to do things poorly, brilliance surfaces.

JUST DO. Paint as little or as much as you want but make it your own.




___________________________

mine is coming up next! Tomorrow, most likely...sorry for the delay....

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I am all for this, but now some logistical questions? Do we show our work? Do we just do it and say we did? I'm lovin' the art pad, but I'm not so sure you want to be inundated with these masterpieces...

1:00 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Since my name is actually pronounced the same way, I think I have to do this.

I've never played with Art Pad...

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home