Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Darwinian Nature of Cuteness


How cute is this child? This was taken last fall, when she decided that she is not a fan of school photographers. (Direct quote: "I don' love dat.) Now, at 3, little Miss has the tendency to Work her attitude...but hard. Luckily for her, her Cuteness Index (CI) seems to correlate with her Tantrum Factor (TF). Just when I think that she is really going to get it, this time, she comes out with a sweet smile and a big "You happy, Mommy? You a really good Mommy. You the BEST Mommy. I luh you." Now, I ask you, how could I be mad at that?  Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy N. said...

Looking at those pictures side by side...those eyes....definately YOUR kid! And she is definately cute, you've got that right!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. And those eyes are just adorable. Hard to say no to, huh?! :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Thena said...

Right off the cuteness meter!!

Adorable!

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. my good friend subscribes to Scrapbooking & Beyond. She came across the picture of Isabella under the title I Love Your Beautiful Smile! She showed it to both my husband and I and my stomach turned on me. We both thought we were looking at our own daughter, Cora. She is also 3 years old. I showed everyone who knows us and they asked how we got Coras picture in the Magazine. They were all in disbelief when we tell them "This is not Cora. This is another little girl named Isabella" They look so much alike it is eerie for me. They can honestly be Twins! can you please get back to me? ASAP

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home