Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 29, 2005

Inspiration Friday -- Find your Mojo in your Blog!


Just when you thought I would no longer be providing Inspiration on Fridays.....It's back! I'm done Birthin' Babies and ready to go back to Birthin' less, um....LARGE creations....

Special thanks to Jennifer Stewart, who suggested that I turn my July 18 blog entry into a scrapbook page. I hadn't done any paper scrapping in MONTHS, and even my recent digital creations were few and far between...but here was a photo, and some journaling, all sitting right there. Before I knew it, Paste was Eaten, so to speak, and I had a layout done.

Lost your mojo? My challenge to you this week is to look at your own blog and find the lurking scrapbook layout. It's there! Just add paper!

Good luck, and if you like, link to your creation in the comments section...I'd love to see! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Is this the beginning of next year's Chatterbox entry? It's a great theme for a MIM contest....

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your layout. As I was reading that entry, I realized how profound your feelings and thoughts were. PERFECT for a layout. How lovely your work turned out! :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Hey it a wonderful page!! Hugs Wanda

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What... now you are asking me to create something? I'm taking a raincheck. I'll stay after school once my kids go BACK TO SCHOOL. Love the page. It is perfect, just like your little 8lb creation.

11:20 PM  
Blogger May said...

Well you know I love that page. Just your #1 fan/stalker here... I was actually working on a just for fun project and I posted it at 2 peas and on my blog. I look forward to your future challenges! =)
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=618382

11:26 PM  
Blogger Nancy N. said...

Babies may be bigger but they come out whether you want them to or not! Scrapbook pages...now that's another story....LOL

10:24 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Beautiful, Elaine!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home