Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 29, 2005

Blog Spammers

Yes, they, too are consigned to the Big Flamey with my friends from Media Tickets and the desperate Nigerian Widows.

Hopefully the comments on my last post won't repeat themselves....I apologize to anyone who got stuck trying to wade through a sudden list of links to sites about the World Dairy Institute, Penile Enlargement, or Bridesmaids' Gifts.

UPDATE: I've enabled the "Word Verification" for Comments. Comments are still open to anyone, but you'll have to copy a short code into a box in order for your comment to appear here on the blog. This will block out the automated spam commenters.....

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming....

2 Comments:

Blogger Candi said...

I had this happen to me too. I was like "what the heck?" when I saw my comments one day. I'm going to have to figure out how to do the word verification. Great idea Lanus!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger May said...

Oh that sucks! I hope it doesn't happen again! ARG. Those blog spammers are on my bad list too.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home