Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 08, 2005

Inspired by Monday -- Empty.


Empty Posted by Picasa


I haven't done Illustration Friday for a while.....so I dipped back in today....this week's theme is "Empty."

I am not such a fabulous freehand artiste....it's supposed to be a glass, half empty, or half full. I used a Rolling Stones quote, despite my philosophical feelings about that group of geriatric drug abusing corporate "rockers." Unfortunately, my quick review of the Violent Femmes catalog yielded no equivalents....

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Stewart said...

Very cool, Lanus. Love the quote and the glass illustrates it perfectly.

Jennifer

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a huge stones fan here but that does say a lot.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the illustration - and the quote - very kewl!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Bwahaahahaahaha! Also not a huge Stones fan, but even aging, drugged, groping rockers get it right sometimes!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nic used to quote that to me all the time. Love the mix with the glass half full/empty. You're so cle-vah! :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home