Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Inspired by Monday, Observed: I'm It!

I was tagged recently by the ultra-fabulous Kristin Holly, who challenged her victims to share 5 of our personality quirks with the blog-reading universe....She chose well, seeing as I am just a bundle of idiosyncrasies........

1. I don't like sweet drinks. Coffee, hot or cold tea, even soda -- no sweetener, please.....(and artificial is even nastier than real sugar. Yech.)

2. I am insanely ticklish. You know how they say that it's all mental and nobody can tickle herself? It's not true. I can.

3. I love dairy. If you can put cheese on it, spread it with butter, or slather it with whipped cream, I am so eating it. But, of course, I don't drink milk. THAT would be gross.

4. I have a little bump of cartilage next to my left ear. People are constantly asking me what it is. I like to tell them that it is a little extra bit of brain, and if I touch it, my right toes go numb. Suckers.

5. My arms and legs natually hyper-extend. (meaning that when I "straighten" them all the way, they are slightly bent backwards.) When I did musicals in high school, the choreographer always asked me to bend them slightly because I was going to creep out the audience. She also asked me to always stand in the back, but that's another story for another time.

Hmmmmm....let's see, who to tag...OK,

Lisa the Gluestick Girl
Molly the Red
T-t-t-TIA!

Have some fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger May said...

because drinking milk would be gross...

You are too funny. What a great idea. =)

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee, love the numb toes!!

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, E, you tagged me! OK... I'll bite... look for a new blog post in the next few minutes (can you tell I'm putting off my Real Writing)?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home