Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 29, 2005

Inspired by Monday: Tia's Pub Dare



 Posted by Picasa

This is my first entry in the official "Tia's Free Reign Pub Dare" challenge, in which T-t-t-TIA has dared us to create an entire page without benefit of glue, tape, Hermafix, or other conventional adhesive. On the upside, this dare reminded me to make use of my various slot punches and novelty eyelets. On the downside, I was so distracted by the adhesive issue, that I neglected such niceties as balance, flow, and journaling. I'll let the odd columnar structure stand, but I think I may add a little hidden journaling behind the photo. How else would we know that my daughters and their cousin are in the very same tub that I shared with his father some thirty years ago? And, of course, we must document the fact that Thomas now asks for his cousins whenever it's bathtime at Grandma's......

3 Comments:

Blogger May said...

This is VERY cute!!! =)

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We LOVE it!!!! And we are so proud to have little T in so many of your spreads. Way cool that he remembered your kids for bathtime at g'mas too...

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lanus, i love it! way cool with the brads on the circles, and did you THREAD ribbon through the photo on the corners??? GENIUS!!! but you're right....it NEEDS that journaling--it's just too cute!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home