Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Inspiration Friday! (OK, Saturday. Again. )

Sorry, kids, apparently, Friday is a lousy day for me to plan posting. I start with the best of intentions, really I do....


I have been Coveting these Post-Its and other assorted paper products from Russel+Hazel. However, as we all know, I am a raving cheapskate and I'm constitutionally incapable of spending Ten Bucks on Post-Its. (Although you know full well that I will cave and spend $8 on these rubber bands. A woman can only take her skin-flintiness so far.....)

Anyhoo, a trip to Target on Friday yielded me a swank option to get me my funky orange-accented paper products without the expense. With any luck, I'll have a chance to doll it up and share on my "Inspired by..." Monday....

Either that, or I'll just cheat and find a Meme I haven't seen yet. It could go either way....You'll see my find eventually. In the meantime, take a gander at all the groovy office stuff at Russel+Hazel. Special Thanks to the ever cool Design*Sponge for turning me on to R+H....my eyeballs thank you, my wallet curses you...but isn't that the way it so often goes?
 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger missy s said...

oh my those rubber bands are too die for!!! wow...too cool! why did you have to show me those??

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home