Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Musings from the Dollar Store

I love the Dollar Store, really I do. It is the place to go when you need a flyswatter, or zip cable ties, or an ordinary sink plug. And you can be sure, if I'm ever in the market for an I Heart Jesus mug or a bar of Lux soap clearly marked "Exclusively for sale in Indonesia," Dollar Magic will be my go-to spot. But, today I spotted something that left me scratching my head....Perhaps you, loyal reader, will be able to help me out. What, in the name of all that is holy, is a "Family Hacksaw," and what kind of individual would require such an item?

Cause, clearly, I'm missing out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Hmmm...I've heard of people playing the hacksaw as a musical instrument, using a violin bow. Maybe it's purpose is to encourage "Little House On The Prarie-esque" hoe downs for the entire family? For a dollar, I'd be willing to add "hacksaw" to my instrumental repertoire! :)

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't pay a dollar for a Family Hacksaw. A Family Rickshaw now, though...

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Nancy should provide photos. :P

8:20 AM  
Blogger Thena said...

Maybe it is an electric knife option for cooks like me........

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home