Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 15, 2005

This is a Public Service Announcement.

If you are anything like me (that is to say LAME), your life pretty much revolves around the TV schedule. Once the kids are finally in bed, it is hard for me to have the energy for much else.....Well, Sunday nights have not been kind to me since the finale of Arrested Development a few weeks ago, but make note!

THE SURVIVOR SEASON FINALE IS ON TONIGHT, SUNDAY NIGHT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Our mission is to NOT forget this. And then, when it's all over, we must find something else to do with ourselves as we await the Apprentice finale at 9 on Thursday.

Don't even ASK what I'll do with myself NEXT WEEK.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so you may not notice my comment, as it's a past blog entry. But, are you reading my mind? Survivor, and the Apprentice...now what am I going to do?

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home