Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, May 16, 2005

Inspired by Monday: The Notebook mini-project


Here it is! My fun and fabulous "Before and After" montage of my groovy new notebook! Yeah, the Kraft is cute enough, but I love what a little scrap patterned paper and some Rub Ons can achieve!

Paper is by Doodlebug, Flower is a cutout from some Chatterbox Sunroom Patterned Paper. Rub ons by Scrapworks (E monogram) and Making Memories (notes). On this project, my Xyron 950 was my BESTEST FRIEND EVAH!

Well....maybe my bestest friend AFTER the nice people at Target, who had that sweet little notebook available for the princely sum of $1.29! My inner cheapskate weeps with joy!  Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Very cute!! I, too, have altered two of those CUTE kraft notebooks from Target, for 2 friends bday surprises. I used the little lined palm-sized ones. target is the BEST :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

I have loaded up on those little notebooks from Target as well! Your altered one is so cute -- love the orange and pink :D

5:06 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

This looks cool!! My friend has been altering these for a while and I keep hinting that I want one - LOL. I suppose I should get busy and make one for myself. Too bad Target does not exist in Canada!

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so cool! i should have looked for them when i was there this morning.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

comme c'est jolie! Me likey... :)

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super super cute! Just love it!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Very cool notebook!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that altered journal!

sandy

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home