Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Inspiration Really-Early-Saturday

OK, Saturday again, but I'm getting earlier and earlier, so maybe someday I'll get this up on Friday as originally promised.....

I'm working on a very exciting project right now that blends computer and traditional craft techniques. I'm also exploring Photoshop Elements 3, despite my DIP (Digital Image Pro) Dependence.

So, here is your challenge: Don't even get up from your computer. USE THAT THANG. Try something new. Your 'puter can be an exciting tool for creativity....Link here to your results!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did my typography cha;;enge entirely in PSE, just for you. =)

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ack, typos & forgot tthe link (ben is helping me type)

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=566515

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home