Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Curses on you, MediaTickets, and all your EVIL, WICKED WORKS!

OK, so I've been a bit MIA lately....a Pox befell our happy home and we were all stricken with various illnesses after Memorial Day. Please, allow me to share that while bronchitis is NEVER fun, having it while 8 months pregnant is a whole new ballgame.

To add to my tale of woe, my computer decided to get in on the act and get a wee virus of its own. Actually, it's an annoying form of spyware/adware that replicates itself and forces Internet Explorer to open on start up and navigate to the main site, downloading more crap as it goes. I've removed it about 700 times and it keeps reinstalling. I am currently donning my safety gear in preparation of going in to my registry and deleting all kinds of scary stuff.

So, our thought for the day is BOO on the evil troll who dreamed up mediatickets.net. May they enjoy the hearafter in a special zone of the Big Flamey reserved for their kind. They will have several "nice Nigerian widows" for company, I believe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Oh Lanus, I'm so sorry you have the ick. And, at eight months pregnant - why doesn't that offer immunity?

And, I'm also sorry your computer caught it (did you cough in front of it?). Grrr. Your last line cracked me up, though!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine bronchitis at 8 months pregnant... I hope that you will be feeling better really soon!

May

7:47 PM  
Blogger Amy B. said...

oh man, pregnant and sick and spyware? could your stars have been more badly aligned.

i believe there is a special place in Hell reserved for the creators of spy ware. evil stuff. good luck getting rid of it!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home