Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 13, 2005

Inspired by Monday: In an icky mood.

Yes, it is all very well and good to be inspired by beauty, and joy, and love.

Not workin' for me today. I'm feeling huge, and sore, and moody...and, as is traditional, apparently I am also to blame for all that is wrong in the world today. Whatever.

The moral of the story? Sometimes, a good old-fashioned bitter mood is just what is needed to boost the creative spirit....Occasionally, it's just a way to remind yourself what is important to you....and other times, it is a way to vent your uglier side. Fortunately for all of you, I'm opting for the former....to be posted later this evening when I'm at the proper, image bearing computer....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Oh dear Elaine - I'm so sorry to hear.

I agree, a good funk is a good thing!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you serious?

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home